Skip to main content

"Arse Of The Camp" award goes to......


Dog owners that think the next door pitches are their dogs latrine. OK, you pick it up, but diarrhoea.........it's not happening. The campsite owners stipulate that dogs must be on leads at all times, and exercise your dog off site. Now, just in case some pooch owners are unsure, exercise is a very polite way to say take your dog for a shit off site. It does not mean open your caravan door send the dog outside and keep whistling at it until it's done it's shit. How lazy can you be. Believe you me, after the dog's third bowel movement on our pitch I was restrained when I remarked to the dog owner that his dog was keen on our pitch.

So irresponsible dog owners you are our "Arse of the Camp" 🐕 💩💩

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LK35 Rucksack Overview and Thoughts. (Canvas Version)

I managed to pick up a reasonable used condition iconic rucksack from from the Swedish Military. The LK35 is a steel framed bucket style rucksack used from the 70s onwards. It's ability to carry heavy loads and pack quite a lot of gear inside...and crucially outside, is very much sought after. It's a very basic sack, but its design with all the straps for extra loading points is superb. Described as a 35ltr in size, I am sure it can take more. I have always owned a metal external frame rucksack even in my days with the scouts, so this fits the bill nicely. It seems to be popular choice for those looking to carry unusual loads, like game meat or timber. I can't see that being my requirement though. Mine is one of two styles reportedly made, one being of canvas with the other from Cordura synthetic material with PU coating inside. I am guessing that the Cordura version will resist water better. Most of the Rucksacks I have seen online via YouTube, have been Cordura as it s...